More threads by AlisonWasteland

'ello.
My name's Alison and I'm 16 (yuck- teenagers).
I'm currently in a slight dilema concerning the school psychologist, myself and a decision. I think the more apropriate place to post about that is the "therapy & therapists" section, though, right?
Besides that, I'm also interested in psychology and would like to learn more about it. I live in Ontario, Canada and I enjoy many things, but I suppose art would be first and foremost (Although, I'm not really sure if I could say I enjoy it; sometimes I could even say I hate it- it's one of those things that I just have to do. sort of like breathing). My peers (ugh) would probably describe me as "eccentric", "moody", artistic", and "generally friendly".
1, 2, 3...stop being boring, Alison!
ta, ta,
~A.

ThatLady

Welcome aboard, Alison! We're glad to have you here with us. :)

Similar threads

Yay for the plants! Now they just have to battle the rabbits and bugs..
Replies
Views
Hi, Zipper! Welcome to the forum! What kind of pets do you have? I have a gerbil, and two big puppies (shepherd/husky mix and a doberman/greyhound mix). Oh! and a bunch of furry and feathered friends in the wooded lot next to my home, lol.
Replies
Views
lol thanks i will remember that i did get in to survey though so that is good i am working on getting everything else right thanks for your help
Replies
Views
:bonk: What is Songsmith? Microsoft Research Songsmith Songsmith generates musical accompaniment to match a singer’s voice. Just choose a musical style, sing into your PC’s microphone, and Songsmith will create backing music for you. Then share your songs with your friends and family, post your songs online, or create your own music videos. :panic: :yikes3: Metalica - Enter Sandman YouTube - Enter Songsmith Oasis - Wonderwall YouTube - Classic Hits by Microsoft Songsmith: by Oasis...
Replies
Views