More threads by kentsusai

kentsusai

Hi there,

I hope I have the right section of the forum :D

I was wondering if someone could give me some insight about my friend's behaviour.

My friend, for some strange reason, always likes writing her name. Just her first name. She just does it randomly, but when she does it, she'll fill up a whole blank page with her name.

This is not a one off thing, she frequently does it (probably daily, not entirely sure) and she's been doing it as long as I can remember.

It's nothing really serious! But I was just curious why she does it, and what it means! :) I've actually asked her, but she doesn't know why.

Thanks!
:D

kentsusai

Hi there,

I hope I have the right section of the forum :D

I was wondering if someone could give me some insight about my friend's behaviour.

My friend, for some strange reason, always likes writing her name. Just her first name. She just does it randomly, but when she does it, she'll fill up a whole blank page with her name.

This is not a one off thing, she frequently does it (probably daily, not entirely sure) and she's been doing it as long as I can remember.

It's nothing really serious! But I was just curious why she does it, and what it means! :) I've actually asked her, but she doesn't know why.

Thanks!
:D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It probably doesn't mean anything. Many people "doodle" when talking on the phone, or even in person, or just sitting thinking. Often they will draw repetitive shapes, or repeatedly write or print a word or their own name in decorative text or in different styles.

There isn't a lot of significance to it, in my opinion.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It probably doesn't mean anything. Many people "doodle" when talking on the phone, or even in person, or just sitting thinking. Often they will draw repetitive shapes, or repeatedly write or print a word or their own name in decorative text or in different styles.

There isn't a lot of significance to it, in my opinion.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.