• Quote of the Day
    "It’s not the size of the step that gets you there. It’s the fact that you’re taking the step."
    Mark Victor Hansen, posted by Daniel

Tyrsday

Am I depressed?

I don’t know if I am depressed. I might have been depressed for so long that It is just my normal reality and does not really bother me. I do know that I feel tired, can’t be bothered doing anything and the things that I should be passionate about, I think are worthless and I hate. I just can’t be bothered. I don’t want to have any contact with anyone except my partner, who is a lot like me. I do get real sad for no apparent reason but I guess I don’t get sad about being sad. I’ve learned to just do nothing and not let it bother me.

I definitely have very low self esteem/motivation.

Tyrsday

Am I depressed?

I don’t know if I am depressed. I might have been depressed for so long that It is just my normal reality and does not really bother me. I do know that I feel tired, can’t be bothered doing anything and the things that I should be passionate about, I think are worthless and I hate. I just can’t be bothered. I don’t want to have any contact with anyone except my partner, who is a lot like me. I do get real sad for no apparent reason but I guess I don’t get sad about being sad. I’ve learned to just do nothing and not let it bother me.

I definitely have very low self esteem/motivation.

David Baxter

Administrator
Am I depressed?
As I have said many times, diagnosis at a distance has little value but based on the information you've given here I would say there is a very good possibility you meet the criteria for either major depressive disorder or dysthymia.

David Baxter

Administrator
Am I depressed?
As I have said many times, diagnosis at a distance has little value but based on the information you've given here I would say there is a very good possibility you meet the criteria for either major depressive disorder or dysthymia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom