More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
I just thought I would post about my meds.
I am usually complaining because I have to switch them around all the time and it can be trying.
Today I would like to say I am not physically well from my new cocktail (which will go away soon enough) but mentally I feel quite a lot better than I have for the last three months. :goodjob: I have not been taking the one night medication my Dr. added though because it knocks me out good, which is what it's suppose to do, but I am puppy sitting right now and in order for me to start that I am going to have to deal with a week or so of being completely drained and I can't do that when I have to be up for the dog in the morning.
Can I write anything without babbling.
It's the ritalin that has sort of woken me up and given me energy, not bouncing off the walls energy, but get out of bed and do something productive. I have some concentration back but I am still spacing out and sort of thought blocking(?). I am a little sped up, but it's not heading towards being a bad speed I hope anyway,actually I don't care lol It's so good to have basic energy! I'm giddy! lol

The sad thing is that I know I will not be able to stay on this, so anyway, I am going to enjoy it while I can. :dogrun:

So yay! A good post for once. Oh! I even walked the puppy in the big dog park, as in a large park not like a big dog, park (where there are more people) yesterday and I am going to do it again today, by myself!! lol

amastie

.. I am a little sped up, but it's not heading towards being a bad speed I hope anyway,actually I don't care lol It's so good to have basic energy! I'm giddy! lol

The sad thing is that I know I will not be able to stay on this, so anyway, I am going to enjoy it while I can. :dogrun:

So yay! A good post for once. Oh! I even walked the puppy in the big dog park, as in a large park not like a big dog, park (where there are more people) yesterday and I am going to do it again today, by myself!! lol

I'm very impressed by your having walked the dog! :)
And that you feel much better than your have "for the last three months".
That's wonderful.
That's also something that looks like staying with you too, which is great news.:yahoo:

It's good to read of your news :)

Andy

MVP
I'm very impressed by your having walked the dog! :)
And that you feel much better than your have "for the last three months".
That's wonderful.
That's also something that looks like staying with you too, which is great news.:yahoo:

It's good to read of your news :)

Thanks amastie! I know I was pretty stoked about taking him to that park. That park is big, not something I would normally do by myself. :)

Anyway, thank you it's definitely good to have the energy, I hope it stays with me to. Now for this 3 months worth of laundry.:blush: Yes I have a lot of clothes lol I could probably go a year or longer before I ran out. :blush:packrat.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.