More threads by Curious

Curious

Anxiety was once my middle name. Whatever emotion popped up, it ruled me and I allowed it. No one ever sat me down and explained to me what to do when anxiety strikes. The word opinion and guess work come to mind. We do not see the future until it is upon us. Questions arise more and more and answers or limited. What do I do now? What if? Then the questions get negative and we then let fear over take us, because we do not know what to do.

Take a moment and quite your mind and think if You had a super hero, ask yourself what do you think they would advise you to do? Ask yourself if you were the hero then what? All right I do not know what E=mc2 means, but look it up, now you do know what it means. So your problem is now a question. Have you ever seen a sentence without a period? I've seen and lived to ask the same questions who,why,what, when and if to no avail.

At this point you need to calm down immediately and call a friend or someone you know and state you need there help. Nine one one, zero for operator, even if terrified, think about throwing a brick through a window just to get some attention. Believe me it works. You do not have to put up with any problem no matter how bad it gets, there is to many things you can do to get help, the word here is HELP! Do not allow your emotions to rule you, you musr rule over them. (I once was high strung). high strung :helpme:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.