More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
I can't sleep, so I'm browsing instead. My doctor gave me a Rx for some sleeping pills (Trazodone) and I tried them last night for the first time. My heart starting beating faster and I became more alert instead of tired, and I just got up for some water and I'm really dizzy. It did state that these are side effects, but I'm thinking this isn't quite how I envisioned this!!! I had dreams (literally HAHA) of a nice, long, peaceful sleep tonight...but I'm up, the dogs are up (they think playing fetch at 3am is just grand!)...and my roommate just got up because she can't sleep!! Well, at least I'm not alone :D .

I'm manning a booth at the upcoming Pet Expo so I'm putting lots of thought into that...it's not exactly helping me fall asleep, but I get some of my greatest inspirations in the middle of the night!!

ThatLady

Ick! A sleeping pill that wires you up is NOT A GOOD THING! I think I'd let the doctor know that Trazadone isn't the drug for you. ;)

It's good that you're not up all by yourself. Sounds like the dogs are having a great time, the roommate has company, and the Pet Expo will benefit, as well. Now, if we can just get you some sleep! :hug:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.