• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel
hello it's me again ..
Well here it is I have been anorexic for about 4 years but sometimes have long passes of bulimia. Last year I was hospitalised cause my potassium rates were under the usual and the doctors were concerned for my health .. but during the time I was in the hospital the kids protection services were signaled by someone that worried for me also but thought I was a danger to myself my health so ever since then they have not let me be they know everythign about me down to my school notes ad the days I eat and the days I don't they take blood test every week and well lets just say for a 17 year old gilr that is somewhat an invasion of privacy isn't it my choice if i want to live like this or not they won't let me do my own mistakes ause they are scared that I am not strong enough moraly to take it... They even asked if I was suicidal wich is sort of insulting for me cause I was down that path more than once and have not been there for a long time.. They say they care for me and want whats best but they don't realise that the more they try to control my life the more i try to control sometimes I starve myself to prove to them that they will not wim that I am not going to do what they tel me to do i do not want them to get the credit if I ever get better wich I am starting to dought but believ that if I control a bit better i will be able to live a normal life with this eating disoreder.. Am i not old enough to live without babysitters ??
yurs trulyl
ashley kate

Top Bottom