• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel
Hey everyone,
I am not new here I just had to set up a new account w/ a new e-mail...my old user name was kels...now I'm kelseym...just want to let y'all know...thanks

David Baxter

Administrator
Re: back with a new name

Hi, kels. I've merged this account with your old one so now all your old posts will be tagged as kelseym.

If you would prefer "kels", I can change that for you too without affecting your current passwords, etc.

^^Phoenix^^

Hi Kels
Thanks for letting us know - we'd probably keep calling you kels anyway - shorter to type, lol!!

ThatLady

Kels! It's great to have you back with us! You were missed! :flowers: :grouphug:

thanks Dr. Baxter for changing my old threads...
yes I did start college...the adjustment has been difficult for me...I was never a shy person but all of a sudden I find it hard to talk to new people so making friends has been hard too...but classes don't start to monday so I have little stress as of now...thanks for all your replies

Rosa

Hi and welcome back :) It might be a little late, but you might want to check out the Just Chat Board for some Birthday wishes for you!
In friendship
Rosa

Halo

Glad to see you back Kels and good luck with your classes today.
:D

just mary

Good to see you back Kels. :) I hope your first day of classes went alright. When you get a minute, I'd like to hear how you're doing.

Take care,

jm

Latest posts

Top Bottom