More threads by forgetmenot

trying hard to breath um trying to keep me from falling apart dam tears i hate this. There is no reason for this no reason for this weakness . I have to get control back sorry breath just breath right. Why so much self hate sorry i will be okay self harm won't fix anything right let it be.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Re: breath

No, self-harm won't fix anything. Can you find something to distract yourself a little bit Violet? A warm bath? Something that is 'tactile' - I find that it helps me reduce the thoughts. Like knitting, painting, cooking something special - something that uses your hands....

Im trying to breath catch my breath slow my breathing down I don't know whats wrong with me Jazzey
im okay really sorry um i think i need to just go get a bath or something the feeling will go away soon I hate me like this i hate me so much but ill be o kay don't worry okay sorry

Jazzey

Account Closed

Stop apologizing. A lot of us have been there Violet. :hug::hug: For me, anxiety really beats me up sometimes.

For now, can you do something physical? I find that it helps. Or, go the other way and force yourself to lay down and do some relaxation exercises or take a bath. :)

You'll be ok, Violet. :hug::hug:

deep breathing has me calmer now my thoughts are slower this was bad i don't like this emotion but i am calmer will go take bath now thanks for being here and talking to me okay dam emotions im okay now thanks warm bath next thanks Jazzey i think i am thinking too much again. My anniversary is tommorrow and i am not up for it really I didn't even buy him a card I feel bad but i just don't want to give any wrong messages. 24 yrs married but i can't be there for him just friends He is trying so hard bought me flowers today i told him don't I will be okay now deal with tomorrow tomorrow

Jazzey

Account Closed
:) I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better Violet.

Happy Anniversary tomorrow...There are other ways to celebrate that anniversary besides the card. :) Even if, for the time being, you can only consider him a friend. :hug::hug:

Your right i will invite my son and his wife and my daughter and sister and we will go to supper all of us Keep it as a family that would be good a family dinner that will make everyone happy.

Murray

I am so glad that you are feeling better now. A family dinner together sounds like a great way to celebrate the day.

Thanks he thinks a good idea too he gave me a nice card with a beach on it We used to walk on the beach all the time oh maybe we might do that today with the daughter things will be okay thanks

Murray

A nice walk together on the beach sounds fabulous, especially this time of year. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing and enjoyable day.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.