More threads by white page

Halo

Re: Thank you

What? :panic: :panic: nobody told me we were having cheeseburgers, can I get my with no onions lots of ketchup...pleassssee, oh pretty pleassssee... burgers are my favourite :D

Halo

YES! :yahoo:

Actually WP...you gave me a craving for cheeseburgers now so guess what my Dad is barbequeing for me.....burgers :clap: What an awesome Daddy to cook for me...or maybe he doesn't want me near open flames :eek: Yeah, that's probably it :eek:

All this virtual sizzeling chopping and slicing has made me feel really hungry , hmmm, a fried egg and smoked bacon sandwich , with mushrooms , and branstone pickle , OMG . see you later folks ! :D

Jazzey

Account Closed

All right folks...Can we make a pact to not discuss food anymore? I'm a bit like pavlov's dogs....Not fair everyone. :D

Last Friday I had pork chops cooked on the BBQ. Where I was staying in Toronto he wanted to use the BBQ so Porch Chops and we had baked potatoes. mmmmmm

Sue

Jazzey

Account Closed
hey...hey? what happened to no more food talk? :D Sue...No more bbq talk - not fair. My little countertop mini-oven doesn't render the same results...:(

(kidding ;) )

Yuray

Thanks for the burger. It was very tasty. However, somehow the fries didn't make it. Have you seen them?

(PS. I could tell you put onions on, then scraped them off)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Sorry Yuray. I intercepted the fries delivery :blush:

I couldn't resist them. Please forgive me :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.