More threads by white page

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: I like that. I even like the literary style of 'frie'....I may have gone with 'frite fran?aise' though - just for the more 'erudite' effect. :lol:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
It is now 5. 30 am here and I cannot keep up with this high brow stuff anymore !

:yikes3: 5:30am!

I only have minimal brain funtion at that hour.

You are doing much better than me White Page, you can at least string a sentance together and type :lol:

Halo

What? :panic: I come back and discover...no more food talk :panic: What the heck is up with that? ? But I have to say that I enjoyed my "real" bbq'd cheeseburgers tonight...Mmmmm my fav :)

Halo

Holy crap....5:30 a.m. and you are still going....damn what a trooper :lol

I knew that you had dedication to Psychlinks but wow, you have outdone yourself, WP :D :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
Yes...Jazzey rules...Otherwise butt is expanding exponentially. :D (disclaimer: Jazzey rules are in very small print and often ignored, even by her!)

Halo

Jazzey rules :rofl: and again :rofl: That is just too funny...Jazzey Rules, nice try how about :rtfm: :rules:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Thanks Yuray - I'll grab a poutine if you have it in your neck of the woods? All that talk about food is making me hungry! :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
................just headin' out for food, anyone want anything?

May I have a Lick's homeburger with cheese, well done, with extra Guk sauce, onions (yes I said onions, the swear word), and pickles.

May I have Taters and Cream with everything on them and a cherry coke.

Thank Yvray, your alright :lol:

Yuray

Sorry Jazz, no poutine. There is a sign at the entrance to my village stating that. All we have is 'The Frie Shop', 'Fries Are Us', and 'No Fries For You'

Maybe WP has poutine fries, ya know, French an' all!

Yurfrie

Halo

Thanks Yuray - I'll grab a poutine if you have it in your neck of the woods? All that talk about food is making me hungry! :)

What the he..? :confused: First you say no food talk...Jazzey Rules :D and now you are asking for poutine because you are hungry...ahhh, I don't get it :lol:

Yuray

Nik Nak

Read my post to Jazz. Fries only. Taters and Cream have been outlawed, Guk sauce is a Class 4 narcotic, and your mention of onions now has you banned. Fries only. To have the ban lifted you must contribute 20 bucks to George Castanzas Human Fund!

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

There is the first installment, as that is all the forum will allow me to pay right now.

I will settle for fries provided I can have malt vinegar on them with extra salt.

: )

Halo

Yuray,

I am not going to be difficult like the rest of them and I just want fries with lots of ketchup...is that okay? :D

And I have :adminpower: so if NicNak doesn't pay her debt, I can definitely ban her :rofl:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.