More threads by white page

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
And I have :adminpower: so if NicNak doesn't pay her debt, I can definitely ban her :rofl:

So our friendship is decided over French fries :cry:

I thought I meant more than that to you Halo.

I know you love me :D

Halo

Friendship...what friendship :confused: We are talking french fries here....nothing comes between me and my food, especially not french fries :rofl:

Well okay...I will make the exception for your friendship over french fries...but just this once, but if we come back to cheeseburgers or poutine....you are out :D :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
:rofl: Now we know Halo...Ok, ok....I guess I'll settle for the frites without the gravy and curds...

And Halo - I'll take this as you're putting us on notice...:lol:

Yuray

OK. Enough!

Nik Nak...SALT?....No salt for you! ......NEXT
Halo...KETCHUP?.......No Ketchup for you!....NEXT.
Jazz...ummmm.....well.....whatever...none for you either..NEXT

Doesn't anyone sleep around here?

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Well okay...I will make the exception for your friendship over french fries...but just this once, but if we come back to cheeseburgers or poutine....you are out:D

Aww, so nice of you to make an exception for me :lol:

I will always remember my place now. I am before the French fries, but after the cheeseburgers or poutine.

Got it :p :funny:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

Funny you ask that. We do, as it happens most of the time we all go quiet at the same time.

I noticed that. We get all happy and joke about then tire ourselves out and seem to be lost for words.

That is my observation anyway.

That observation will cost you $19.94 so our debt should now be settled :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
OK. Enough!

Nik Nak...SALT?....No salt for you! ......NEXT
Halo...KETCHUP?.......No Ketchup for you!....NEXT.
Jazz...ummmm.....well.....whatever...none for you either..NEXT

?que... :lol: I guess now I have to go to bed since I'm obviously not having a midnight snack....:)

:flowers:

Yuray

Nik Nak
The cheques in the mail!

Jazz...have a nice watercress salad then off to bed. Brush your teeth and wash behind your ears!

Yuray

Good observation Nik Nak about the 'highness' then the waning.

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

oops...Sorry Jazz about telling you to brush your teeth.....what I meant to say make sure you put them in the glass on your nightstand!:jiggy:

Halo

Aww, so nice of you to make an exception for me

I will always remember my place now. I am before the French fries, but after the cheeseburgers or poutine.

Exactly...finally someone who understands :2thumbs:

I do have my priorities set correctly....right? :confused:

You're infectious Yuray.

Infectious like a rash that has been spreading and spreading and has this awful itch to it....do you mean infectious like that? :rofl: If so...yes Yuray you are infectious :lmao:

(jk)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.