More threads by Retired

Retired

The next National Conference of the Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada will be held in Niagara Falls from Thursday, September 27 to Saturday, September 29th.

Preliminary conference details are now available on the TSFC website at www.tourette.ca.

Registration forms are also available from the website.

Make your plans to come join us in Niagara Falls. The conference offers world-class speakers with up-to-the-date information on Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders. Additionally the opportunity to meet and mingle with people from the TS community from across Canada is not to be missed.

Last edited:

Similar threads

Dan Aykroyd reveals he has Asperger and Tourette?s Yahoo Canada December 10, 2013 On the heels of Susan Boyle's admission that she has Asperger syndrome, Dan Aykroyd opened up this week about his own struggles with that disorder and Tourette's syndrome. In a new interview with the Daily Mail, the Canadian "Ghostbusters" star revealed he was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome in the 1980s, when his wife persuaded him to seek professional help. "One of my symptoms included my obsession...
Replies
Views
Canadian Internet Outage Has Repercussions by John Lister, www.infopackets.com August 1, 2022 Canadian communications giant Rogers is to give extra credit to customers hit by a 15-hour Internet outage. But regulators want to know more about what caused the problem and how it can be prevented in the future. The outage had a huge impact, partly because of the sheer size of Rogers' customer base. It has a reported 11 million customers in a country with a population of 38 million. To make...
Replies
Views
https://www.self.com/story/anti-fatness-fitness It still took time for the idea of exercise-for-health to become a cultural norm...It was in the 1970s that fit, lean, and healthy—three distinct concepts—all merged into one. By then, Friedman explains, “it was taken to mean that those who exercised—or even those who looked like they exercised and were ‘fit’—were healthy,” while those who remained “soft,” whether or not they exercised, were deemed unwell. “That’s when things were off and...
Replies
Views
Popular infant teething gels removed from Canadian pharmacies without notice by Michelle Ward,1 CBC News Jan 29, 2020 Some health professionals concerned that stronger, adult versions are still being used for teething babies Jenn Akeson, a mother of two, said her 17-month-old daughter is up at night from teething pain. (Submitted by Jenn Akeson) A popular class of baby teething pain relievers has been quietly pulled from pharmacy shelves in Canada. The children's versions of Orajel...
Replies
Views
Exactly. And unless you need 20 boxes of corn flakes or laundry detergent by the gallon, they’re not even cheaper. I bought snow tires there once expecting a bargain. I ended up first getting the wrong size and having to wait 3 days to get the right size in, then having to wait another 3 or 4 days to get them installed, and after that I found I could have got them cheaper at two other places. Their parking sucks and the lineups to cash out are ridiculous.
Replies
Views