More threads by Daniel E.

GaryQ

MVP
Is it free range and raised without hormones and anti-biotics?

I saw an add about a special teen burger yesterday can't remember what it was but I went oh! right that big... I'd like to see how thin that burger is

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Is it free range and raised without hormones and anti-biotics?

Of course.

I saw an add about a special teen burger yesterday can't remember what it was but I went oh! right that big... I'd like to see how thin that burger is

They are actually a lot closer to the size of the pictures that McDonalds but they're never as big as the photo.

Teenburgers are my favorite. Just hold the onions. And make sure you bring me a frosty mug of root beer.

GaryQ

MVP
Nice try Daniel i pretty sure my moderation effort would be deemed unjustified and put back. Especially when the poster beith the head honcho with the ability to override any of my decisions.

in all fairness I’d also have to remove any post that references fake food using the name of real food: IE any reference to burgers that don’t include real meat :coffee:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Speaking of which, I tried the "beyond meat" tacos at Del Taco and there were really good. And I got a coupon for a free one for next time :) The Burger Kings in Phoenix are getting the Impossible Burgers next month, so should be soon here too.

GaryQ

MVP
And I got a coupon for a free one for next time :)

Probably cause they felt guilty they were charging you a fortune for fake meat :coffee:

Glad you enjoyed it though :up:

I'm having balogna sandwiches with white bread. No idea what part of what the meat comes from but it's OK especially since I got that stuff a while back for close to nothing.

I went for my injection this afternoon and drove right by Superstore, Walmart and all the food stores and places without even blinking an eye. Didn't spend a penny. Kind of helps that I got no room left to store any more food :facepalm:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Bologna and cheese and mustard is always a tasty sandwich. You can change it up by frying the bologna. Or put everything in a couple of hot dog buns and zap it in the microwave to make chuckwagons. :)

GaryQ

MVP
Didn’t think of the cheese lol
fried for breaky with some greasy fried eggs

my favorite is from the chub diced about an inch then fried added to cubes boiled potatoes in a mushroom soup and beef broth. Also substitutes with ground beef

:yuck: I'd rather try fake meat than eat bologna. Awful stuff. Although to be transparent my experiences of it are with ketchup on white bread, left in a school lunchbox at room temperature until lunch time.

GaryQ

MVP
OLYMEL BOLOGNA (first google result)

According to the list of ingredients there be meat. The main meat is called AND/OR :rolleyes:

Ingredients
Mechanically separated meats (chicken and/or turkey and/or pork), pork and/or beef and/or bacon; water, modified corn starch, salt, soy protein isolate, potassium lactate, sugar, spices (contains mustard), sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium nitrite, smoke flavour, wheat flour, milk ingredients.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.