More threads by Halo

Halo

I just found and completed a Concentration Test which I thought others may find interesting as well. It can be found Here.

SoSo

Well, I sure flunked the concentration test but then I am an artist and writer so my mind wonders often, what little I have left of it:D
Feisty:peek:

Mari

MVP
H! Feisty. I did so-so on the concentration test but your post reminded me of a recent outing. I agreed to meet my friend but forgot my map and of course I got lost and late. I stopped at a red light and the car in front of me had a bumber sticker that said. 'Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.' Well, somehow that cheered me up and I managed to find my way, meet with my friend and have a nice cup of tea and a chat. :heart: Mari

Snapshot Report

Tactics

Your score indicates that you use very few strategies to help you concentrate, likely resulting in difficulty getting started on, and completing, tasks. This may be particularly true when dealing with something boring or complex. Although staying focused does require a certain act of will, there are ways to keep your mind on track and lessen the tendency to daydream. Not only do these strategies help increase your concentration span, but they also make it less likely that you’ll get bored, frustrated or distracted.

I was doing a word search puzzle, focusing on a song where its lyrics caught my attention, and was constantly switching back and forth on my internet browser while I completed this fairly short test. This is on top of all the goings on in my head all day. Ahh... I failed this test also.

Halo

I don't think that this test is about passing or failing but more about becoming aware of whether concentration is an issue in ones life that may need to be addressed.

SoSo

I love your avatar Mari, looks like me:hair::eek:mg: glad your experience turned out to be positive:goodjob: I agree Halo, not about passing or failing, just interesting and it could also be a good tool for those trying to gain information about a more serious problem. Life really is a bunch of tests, or like Barbara Walters said, auditions. It is not whether we pass or fail but how we perceive the end results and where we take it from there. It was fun, interesting and got my mind off other issues for a time.
Feisty:peek:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.