More threads by binqs

binqs

I didn't know there was a lable, but I have been a "lurker"--reading forums but not joining. So I thought I'd join to lessen the creepiness that "lurker" implies--though I might not say much.

Issues: Mine seem to be subscribed to dogs and young children--separation anxiety. I'm neither one nor the other, but sometimes feel like both.

Because of the economy, my long-term partner has become my long-distance, get-an-all-in-one-inclusive phone plan relationship. And boy, howdy, are there subtexts to that as well.

But I am here to listen, learn, and (politely) lurk. To glean insights, to enjoy the humor of the human heart, and to understand that sometimes it must Hoover to get clean--that's why I'm here. Thank you for allowing me to be so. And the buffet is nice.

binqs

Yuray

Hi Bings

I found myself lurking until I felt that I had a sense of comfort. And yes, the buffet is spectacular. Sans onions.

Hi Bings , Welcome ,

Most of us lurk before we post , it's a bit like standing in the doorway of a room full of people , we want to check out if we really want to or can walk in amongst them .

Good to meet you . Wp

binqs

Thanks, Turtle. I hope I get to be as wise as you...I already have the flapper wrinkles.

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

Thanks, Lady. You genuinely seem to be one. And we "lurkers" don't say that lightly.

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

And, hey, those flapper-wrinkles are mine, not yours. Oh, heck....

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks binqs :welcome2:

I hope that you enjoy your time with us and don't regret taking yourself out of "lurker" mode :D

Hope to see you around :wave:

Yuray

Hi Bings

You can start to contribute and return the 'favor' by spelling it in the good old Anglo Saxon White Protestant Canuck way! "Favour"!:rules::canadian:

Jazzey

Account Closed
...Don't mind Yuray Binqs...We try and restrain him every once in a while but, he seems to really struggle with the whole Canadian / protestant thing going on...that's his issue (shhhh - we're doing the intervention thing later...) :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.