More threads by brianbei

brianbei

i am now 23 years old, and i just realized that its not normal or ordinary to have always visual images when eyes were closed.

i hope i am in the right place here, and maybe what i have is explainable and could be answered.

its almost certain, that when i closed my eyes, there is always images, even i don't think about them. I have a bit control on those images i can move them shift them, etc.. but they are always dynamic moving and they are vivid. i always could tell what are they ranging from animals to spacey looks to architectural, airplanes, ghost like people, abstract statue... and they all shifting moving and i don't need to try to think of it. i live in Indonesia and i doubt anybody would concern or care about this. i always thought everybody has it too. i don't remember how long i has it but i can recall from very early age. i hope it is not a form of schizophrenia

i look forward to know what is this called in medical term, thank you
Brian.

Halo

Re: constant Image when eye closed

Hi Brian and first of all, welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

Unfortunately I have never experienced such a thing with my eyes closed although I have with my eyes open (seeing dots etc.) so I did a quick google search and this is what came up: Google: seeing images with eyes closed

Maybe something in one of those sites may help or others on here may have experienced or heard of something similar.

brianbei

instead of searching closed eye hallucination i look for forums... thanks a lot! really! such a fast reply! i am really grateful i will read those now.:)! thanks!

Halo

Your welcome Brian and as I said, there may definitely be others that have experienced this or know of someone who has that may be of more assistance. Until then...happy reading :)

brianbei

i read some of them, maybe i haven't found the exact same experience, maybe basically same with what i sees, but maybe entirely different too.. what i've learned from wiki (CEV) that those images are induced, and those people with similar things with me are occasional and usually are not so clear like colors, faces.

i want to categorized my thingy because i have few major differences;
1.these images were things i might have seen, mixed, altered or entirely new

2.my much surprise is that i always has it every time in my entire life in every day or night. i thought all people has it too and i am so use to it but still all my life (if i am not exhausted) i need 1-2 hour averagely to get to sleep because of it, and sometime i put attention to these images, there are days that these images go very scary i just cant close eyes, nowadays i amaze people by telling them what i see in my head because its almost like abstract tv.

3.images i see are detailed and sometime very detailed i could read writings or count the quantity of a certain parts.

i read on some of the blog that some guy with similar experience mentioned himself as a good drawer, and so do i, i was at art college i could draw in a naturalist manner. i wonder if this related.

i would love to hear an explanation of my conditions. i don't feel bothered by it and i hope i will never.

thank you
brian.

ps. me never tried drugs.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.