More threads by shelbyanne

So Thursday i get my first set of botox injections, i was a little surprised that my insurance covers 80% of it considering its so new to B.C. i will keep everyone updated on my progress if youd like, if not then ill post at the end of the 3 months to see how the first 195 units went. Thanks to everyone for your help again

Its been about 2 and a half months since my botox injections and i am extremely happy to announce that its working. I still get a few bad migraines a week but some days i wont have one at all. For anyone whos like me, if yuo have the right coverage (because its very expensive), try this, it might work for you as well.

Retired

Thank you for the update on your experience, especiallyin light of the complicated history you have had with intractable migraine.

Keep us posted on your progress so other members can benefit from your reports.

So I had my second round of Botox in early May, unfortunately this round isnt working as well as the last but it is helping still. If anyone is on the fence about getting it, although the injections do hurt it is extremely worth it.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.