More threads by Thelostchild

We have 12 inches of snow out here in CO.. and coming home from work was crazy slick... Im trying to unwind from my stinky shift... ooh yeah I posted more pics on my Thelostchild member check it outt

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
We have about 5 inches of snow here right now. Luckily in Toronto they are not calling for freezing rain like Ottawa :yikes:

Freezing rain right after a big snow makes a huge mess!

Drive safely everyone!

would you like our cold weather too? deep frosts and ice?:D

Possibly not... :) Let me insulate my house properly, find some freezing-weather clothing, couple of hundred blankets, heaters and hot water bottles, and I'll get back to you on that one. :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Cute response Gooblax. I wish last night I had a couple hundred blankets! haa haa haa, it would have helped with sleeping.

But after having such a warm place to sleep. Waking up to feet on the cold floor :yikes: just makes me wanna crawl back into bed.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
We have 12 inches of snow out

I had considered moving to that part of the country until I saw videos on YouTube of people having to deal with the snow in the winter and (less frequently) hail in the summer.

But otherwise I envy your location :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I think you might like the snow WhitePage. I like it better than rain. I get drenched in the rain, but walking in a snowfall one doesn't get as soaked. Well, it depends on the density of the snow too.

Don't like snowfakes?? How about a snowball :p

:snowballs: SNOWBALL FIGHT! haa haa haa

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.