More threads by Banned

Sparrow

Uh-huh.. creative cooking eh? :tapfingers: Hmm...
I've got some recipes and there wonderful!!!:)
But I keep them under lock and key for good reason.
There toxic.
I'll share though?

NN, Gravy doesn't put hair on your chest! Smoking cigars does.

:budgie:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
When I was in primary school my friend and I tried to make a chocolate cake. Her mother supervised us initially and then made the mistake of leaving us to it. We taste tested as we went and decided it wasn't chocolatey enough.... then not sugary enough.... then not chocolately enough.... etc. When cooked, it crumbled to bits and tasted like cocoa. Her mum wasn't impressed (but I still think it's funny!) :)

ladylore

Account Closed
Here is one not nearly as gross as the first one I posted.

When I was a kid a friend and I use to make Bannick bread all the time. You are suppose to use a half cup of sugar and a tablespoon of salt. Once we reversed this and didn't notice this until we ate it.

Ever eat baked play-doe? :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
When I was in primary school my friend and I tried to make a chocolate cake. Her mother supervised us initially and then made the mistake of leaving us to it. We taste tested as we went and decided it wasn't chocolatey enough.... then not sugary enough.... then not chocolately enough.... etc. When cooked, it crumbled to bits and tasted like cocoa. Her mum wasn't impressed (but I still think it's funny!) :)

One can never have enough chocolate I always say :teehee:

Here is one not nearly as gross as the first one I posted.

When I was a kid a friend and I use to make Bannick bread all the time. You are suppose to use a half cup of sugar and a tablespoon of salt. Once we reversed this and didn't notice this until we ate it.

Ever eat baked play-doe? :D

:yikes3: I am sure that wasn't a pleasant suprise. :yuck:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.