More threads by Into The Light

i wasn't too happy about the time change at first today but it's evening now and it's still light out :yahoo: so yes it will be very early mornings this week and i'll be tired with the switch, but... IT'S STILL LIGHT OUT! :thewave:

oh i'll be cursing the time change tomorrow morning, i do know that :lol: i love sleep too but right now i'm happy because IT'S LIGHT OUT! (did i mention that? :lol:)

winter, you're on your way out :dance2::dance3:

Halo

Maybe once or twice :lol: And I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning saying...but IT'S STILL LIGHT OUT!! when I am dragging my but out of bed at 5:45 (when it will really only be 4:45 :eek:mg: )

Winter on its way out....ya right...have you seen the snow banks here :yuk:

ladylore

Account Closed
I have to say that this is the first year that I can remember where I haven't counted down the days until spring daylight savings time. I am so glad its here because it will still be light out at 7pm. But none of the counting down the days. :dance:

lallieth

hey ITL

IT was STILL LIGHT OUT.isnt now cause its almost 9.OH and those arent snowbanks.They are marshmallow mountains...who's got the chocolate.lets make SMORES

Banned

Banned
I just got back from the park with the dogs...it was great!! I taught Jonah (my eight month old puppy) how to go down the slide, we threw the ball some, ran ourselves silly....all with natural light!!!!

It was great to get out!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.