More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
For those of you in countries that this applies to, don't forget to put your clocks back one hour tonight.

Jazzey

Account Closed
...Crap...I'd forgotten. :D...Did I mention that I have way too many digital clocks in my home? :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I hear the only Province in Canada that does not do this tonight is Saskachewan. I wondered why when I hear that today. They said Saskachewan is later on more

"Spring" ahead, "Fall" back.

Fiver, I thinking it is losing an hour, now. In the Spring we gain the hour.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I suggest increasing your glucose intake to compensate for an extra hour of brain activity.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
"Spring" ahead, "Fall" back.

Fiver, I thinking it is losing an hour, now. In the Spring we gain the hour.

Opps, I think I am wrong, we gain the hour? :bonk: Please disregard me this evening. I am Dopey :)

Banned

Banned
Oh I hadn't heard that one, Jazzey.

I just remember "Spring forward, fall back."

Yes - we gain an hour. YAHOO!!!

Fiver

So I'm falling back an hour and gaining more sleep, right? This is important to the hangover I may or may not have in the morning.

Banned

Banned
Well, the rest of the world is falling back and gaining an hour. What you do though is entirely up to you. :D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'd forgotten that. Fortunately, my alarm clocks automatically adjust to EST and EDT, just like my computer. :)

I'm actually happy about that - I have to get up early to help my son move so at least I'll get to sleep an extra hour tonight.

Fiver

The one clock I instinctively glance at is really hard to get to because I can't reach it, and then I can never hang it back on the wall standing on the chair in the death-defying position required. I may live an hour in the future until next March.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.