More threads by forgetmenot

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I have not taken medication today. I feel this medication is making me more jumpy agitated. I feel I am having more flashbacks because of taking it. Don't know if I should take todays dose or not. So afraid I may have another attack.

i missed last nights dose scared because of what happened. I don't want to have another attack like last one. I still am so afraid. should i take last night dose now

This is not the kind of medication you can keep starting and stopping, Mary - if you do, it will not be able to help you.

There is also no way that the medication could cause you to have more flashbacks.

Keep taking the medication as prescribed by your doctor. If you have a concern about a side-effect, talk to your doctor (or if the doctor isn't available, talk to your pharmacist) BEFORE skipping a dose or taking any other action.

Taking the medication intermittently is only going to decrease the benefits from the medication and increase the likelihood of adverse side-effects. If you continue to do this, you are being your own worst enemy.

I understand I won't miss anymore doses. Just read that sometimes this medication can cause more agitation and thought it caused what happened. I do want to stay safe. I see my Psychologist Monday maybe he will be able to keep this from happening again. Thanks mary

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.