More threads by fancy792

fancy792

Thelostchild said:
What about curves Its an all women thing and it a very supportive community.
But hey weight watchers thats good too. Don't know much about it. Good luck with that program

The best program is what you feel comfortable with and something you will do for life. Lots of people join something and then quit. I've been there my selves. :red:. If you go back to a few topics I've ask about South beach diet and Atkins and their differences. I also had a diet program design for me and after the 8-12 weeks I stayed the same. Now I'm happy with my decisions, Weight Watchers flex programs really fit my life style. I a very busy single Mom and Manage a very busy Recruiting firms. Not a lot of free time!

I've been really fighting my weight since my first borne. Before, I was weight training and aerobics (very active). After the second one I haven't had as much time but my eating habits were the same so I gain. Hormonal issues as well and my eating disorder caught back to me.

This week is my second week on and I haven't starved or felt that I was missing anything. Tomorrow at lunch time is my weight in( I'm a bit nervous because I really don't like the scale) I will let you guys know the results.

Hope others can join me and share their experiences ;) It always good to be in a group with the same goals.

fancy792

Wow this week I taught I would have 4-5 lbs lost but no only 1! I was a bit depress....

Work so hard all week and payed attention all weekend while I was on a little vacation (fishing trip down Toronto).

My big problem last week was more body image and not feeling good at all about myself. Have you felt like that? Looking at yopur self and only seeing the negative and oh my god the list was long. Today I've decided to turn the page and look at the positive. One other thing that was hard was to get up on the scale. I got ride of mine a few yrs ago and I was so stress about it.

Always looking for feedback!

ThatLady

It's normal to reach plateaus in weight loss, hon. You can lose a lot one week and very little the next. This happens as your body adjust to the changes in intake. Just have patience and what you're working for will come. :)

Halo

Hi Fancy,

I just posted a reply but somehow it got lost...anyway what I was saying was I know for me when I was counting each and every pound I lost as a real milestone. When I would get discouraged because I had only lost 1 or 2 lbs then I would go to the grocery store and pick up a pound of butter and hold it in my hand. I would think to myself, that is exactly how much I have lost and am not carrying around anymore. It brought things into perspective for me.

Also, for me I remember when I was losing that one week would be a great week were I would lose 3 or 4 lbs and then the next I would lose 1 or 2. At first I got discouraged but then I remembered that I might be losing inches that week and not just weight. Also my monthly cycle had a lot to do with it. Those weeks I actually gained 1lb or so but knowing that it was my cycle time was okay.

Keep it up Fancy, you can do it. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.