More threads by forgetmenot

Just wish i was more in control right now. maybe by 230 i will be better to deal with this.
cannot back out cannot
How can one have anxiety yet still not be really here
too many triggers now this.
Just pray i am not needed elsewhere at this time.

Are you having anxiety about visiting the dentist for an appointment today @forgetmenot?
You managed well with your last appointments. You have proven that you can do it. Remember and believe in that strength today.

Just wish it was sooner this waiting is not good. Thanks gooblax your right made it through before i will again no matter what happens it needs to be dealt with. Just thought this was over with for awhile Very tired now going to lie down thanks.

Appointment went ok but i just knew i would get call from hospital uggg called them back after appointment wanted down there. Need root canal tooth badly infected so on antibiotics as soon as i can get them ugggg but needed everywhere else i just do not have time for this i don't.

Have to take care of mother have to get to hospital hour a way and try to get antibiotics prescription filled and i just want to sleep but can't Pain is so intense. took two pain meds that were ordered that is going to make me sick . I have to decide root canal or get last molar pulled either way it is going to be just more trauma for me to deal with. i am sorry i just want to have a day of peace that is all lord is that too much to ask for.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.