More threads by Ashley-Kate

Hello, I am presently in a theraie group for nother disorder i have but i seem to feel more and more depressed as this therapie moves forward my .optimistic way of feeling at the beginning has vanishedand dark thought just seem to be porring in i just feel worthless and i feel that i don't deserve to ever feel happy i am getting more and more depressed i have not really spoken to my dr. about it cuz i am afraind that he just tells me that it's normal and that it wil pass cuz i just feel like i am in a dark tunnel and the exit is just no wer to be found?? i don't know how to react what to do i am just so lost at the moment ...
please help
ashley-kate

depressed..lost please...

Hello, I am presently in a theraie group for nother disorder i have but i seem to feel more and more depressed as this therapie moves forward my .optimistic way of feeling at the beginning has vanishedand dark thought just seem to be porring in i just feel worthless and i feel that i don't deserve to ever feel happy i am getting more and more depressed i have not really spoken to my dr. about it cuz i am afraind that he just tells me that it's normal and that it wil pass cuz i just feel like i am in a dark tunnel and the exit is just no wer to be found?? i don't know how to react what to do i am just so lost at the moment ...
please help
ashley-kate

Hello Ashley.
I just gotta say that you not useless and i will tell you that you are a very smart young lady,i was looking at all the different forums and noticed all the excellent advice or questions that you post.You deserve and will be happy with more joy then you can handle.I am a new member that has been living with a secret of being depressed,and have OSD,Anxiety,Panic,and Mood Disorder symptoms,and we all feel like we live in a dark tunnel,but you know what we will find a way out.I wish you lots of prayers tonight,and never give up hope,were all here to help.
ps- i also have to take that step and see a doctor but if i have the strength that you have i know i will do fine.
Cheers.

Hello Ashley.
I just gotta say that you not useless and i will tell you that you are a very smart young lady,i was looking at all the different forums and noticed all the excellent advice or questions that you post.You deserve and will be happy with more joy then you can handle.I am a new member that has been living with a secret of being depressed,and have OSD,Anxiety,Panic,and Mood Disorder symptoms,and we all feel like we live in a dark tunnel,but you know what we will find a way out.I wish you lots of prayers tonight,and never give up hope,were all here to help.
ps- i also have to take that step and see a doctor but if i have the strength that you have i know i will do fine.
Cheers.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Remember that when you're in a tunnel. no matter how dark or cold or long, if you just keep going ahead you will eventually come out the other end, back into the sunlight.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Remember that when you're in a tunnel. no matter how dark or cold or long, if you just keep going ahead you will eventually come out the other end, back into the sunlight.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.