More threads by Teenanxiety

Has anyone been in love, but you can never be really happy? I can't help but feel that way. I always feel happy for few then crash and become depressed about being depressed. I was wondering if anyone could relate?

I think it's important to be happy with yourself and no depend on others for happiness. I'm not saying that is what you're doing, but find your own happiness. If you need to get therapy or something then do that. Good luck to you.

eva

MVP
Love and romantic relationships are a bonus, but not a cure. A good romantic partner should be patient and supportive of what you are going through, but they are not necessarily qualified to shoulder everything about your depression or any other conditions.

Yea hes supportive always . I dont knw where too look for own happyness but Im going to work on that

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I've always found happyness when others are happy but I think need something else

eva

MVP
That's good thinking. Being happy when others are is a sign that you're probably a selfless and caring person, but it's okay to want things for yourself too.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.