More threads by bookstar

bookstar

Hi everyone,
I am posting my menu for all to see and maybe some of you will have some input on whether I need to change something that may be slowing my fat loss progress down. Just so you know, my diet menu is for fat loss only. I am not wanting to bodybuild and bulk with muscle. I just want the slim and toned look with a low body fat percentage. Any feedback, suggestions or approvals will be very appreciated. Thank you!!!

Day 1 Sunday

6:45am- ECA Stack & Workout

8:00am- Oatmeal 1/2 cup
(350 Calories) Whey Protein 1 scoop
1/2 tbsn flax or safflower
1/2 orange
Misc. supplements

10:00am- ECA Stack

10:30am- Tuna or Chicken sandwhich
(355 Calories) Medium salad
Almonds 1 tbsn
1/4 tbsn flax or safflower

1:00pm- 3oz chicken breast
(360 Calories) 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1 cup broccoli or cauliflower

2:45pm- ECA Stack

3:30pm- 1 Myoplex Shake
(270 Calories)

6:00pm- 1 Yogurt (fat free)
(170 Calories) 1/2 cup 2% Cottage Cheese

8:00pm- Whey Protein 1 scoop
(200 Calories) 1 Hard Boiled Egg
2 Fish Oil capsules

Day 2 Monday

Same as Day 1 except 6:00pm – No Yogurt. Instead eat 1 fruit (apple or orange) in place of the yogurt (every other day).

Day 3 Tuesday

Same as Day 1 except 3:30pm – No Myoplex. Instead eat 1 Zone Bar and 1 Orange in it’s place.

Day 4 Wednesday

Same as Day 2 except add one Strawberry Protein Shake (427 Calories with ratio of 40% Carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat ) anytime before 6:00pm implementing the Zig Zag Method for more calories to prevent starvation mode.

Day 5 Thursday

Same as Day 1 Exactly!

Day 6 Friday

Same as Day 2 Exactly except No ECA Stack!

Day 7 Saturday

FREE DAY except drink 1 Ensure for breakfast and 1 Zone Bar for one of the meals. Keep free meals to a maximum of 2 meals or less. (No Myoplex or Whey Protein This day) No ECA Stack!
*Note: Drink plenty of water and exercise this day!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
My Diet Menu For Fat Loss. Help!!!!!!!

I'm no dietition, bookstar... I'm rather suspicious of the likelihood of strict diets producing lasting effects, generally, but at least I see you loading up on omega-3 EFAs in this one -- that's a good thing.

My Diet Menu For Fat Loss. Help!!!!!!!

Hi bookstar

It might be beneficial to invest in one of those... step-countery thingo's. (you clip them onto your belt and they tell you the amount of steps that you have taken.)

Diet and Fitness experts tell us that we should be taking 10,000 +/- steps per day and that the adverage american, (I am british, but this was an american study) does approx one 10th of that at about 1,000 steps per day. This is something that I am trying now, too, as I don't tend to eat alot of junk, yet still manage to be 1.5 stone over weight!!!

When, if any, I get results I'll post 'em.

Let me know how your diet turns out! i.e. not only BMI's but also take note of your mental state. Are you feeling more or less depressed, (if any) as you go through the diet.

Good Luck with is though!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.