More threads by Thelostchild

Halo

I would think that whether you are sitting on your butt or not they are going to work very well....trust me.

Congrats again. :goodjob:

Nancy

ThatLady

I'm glad to hear you've stopped the diet pills, TLC. They weren't going to "work" whether you were sitting on your butt, or not. All those things will do is cause you more problems than you already have to deal with.

Wow, I'm late in responding to this - however, I read a few posts ago that when you stop taking the diet pills you tend to put the weight back on. This is true, but its not the crux of the issue. Taking these diet pills also messes with your metabolisim, and you may find it difficult to loose weight naturally afterwards, and find putting it on comes alot quicker than before too.

goldiemaz

I can't comment on diet pills from a medical point of view since I'm not a doctor. But I simply don't believe in anything that's not natural. They tend to have negative side effects. If you want to lose weight, I suggest you eating healty, balanced meals and exercise at least 3 times a week, at least 40 minutes each time. If exercising sound intimidating, try walking 20 minutes every day. Walking works for me.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.