More threads by lallieth

lallieth

I am a very avid gamer,have been for a long time.you name it,chances are I have played it.Right now I am enjoying Lord of the Rings Online

So what do you play,if anything?

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I played a couple games a year ago on the X-Box 360 during a holiday weekend. After 2 days, I was bored, though that may have been due to the games I played -- "Gears of War" & "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas."

Banned

Banned
I think I played Tetris once, and maybe Text Twist :rolleyes:

I'm not much of a gamer, I'm afraid. But I'm fascinated by those who do play, and how good some of them are!!

i like the old atari games, have two machines 65xe and 600xl,, and a ton of games on cassette and cartridges as for up to date games far cry and total anillation is all i play!!!

I've mostly stopped playing games (both PC and XBOX) at the moment, since I just don't find them as fun as I used to. The main one I play is/was Guild Wars. Now my attention span is better suited to arcade games, though I can always make an exception for N (aka the N-game, or Way of the Ninja).

Garrett

I never did play games. I'm self taught on the computer, going on 6 years now. I guess I might be considered more a geek since I learned the computers hardware and software alike. Don't get me wrong, I don't know everything about them. Just what I need to know for myself. The games just never have interested me. Maybe it's my age. :D

lallieth

I never did play games. I'm self taught on the computer, going on 6 years now. I guess I might be considered more a geek since I learned the computers hardware and software alike. Don't get me wrong, I don't know everything about them. Just what I need to know for myself. The games just never have interested me. Maybe it's my age. :D
Garrett,what kind of dogs do you have?

Garrett

Garrett,what kind of dogs do you have?

lallieth, most of them are rescues. My Staffordshire Terrier I got up at work. He was just a puppy at the time and had been walking with a homeless man.

Our Chihuahua we bought from a garage sale. Actually, it really was a garage sale, but the lady was selling them at the time so we picked him up there (also a puppy).

Our mixed also came from the shop where I work. There was a female that hung around and eventually got pregnant. We gave away most of the pups from the litter, but I just couldn't let Bear (that his name) go. He almost died in the Texas summer heat. He's a very special animal.

Our last one is a Beagle mix. We picked her up from a rescue organization in Dallas. She's the sweetest thing ever.

All the dogs are inside dogs and spoiled rotten!: :D

lallieth

lallieth, most of them are rescues. My Staffordshire Terrier I got up at work. He was just a puppy at the time and had been walking with a homeless man.

Our Chihuahua we bought from a garage sale. Actually, it really was a garage sale, but the lady was selling them at the time so we picked him up there (also a puppy).

Our mixed also came from the shop where I work. There was a female that hung around and eventually got pregnant. We gave away most of the pups from the litter, but I just couldn't let Bear (that his name) go. He almost died in the Texas summer heat. He's a very special animal.

Our last one is a Beagle mix. We picked her up from a rescue organization in Dallas. She's the sweetest thing ever.

All the dogs are inside dogs and spoiled rotten!: :D
Sounds like a very nice fur family

Our male golden Cujo,was adopted from a family in the village that couldnt care for him anymore..Sadly,Cujo was struck by a car and killed at the tender age of 4,3 years ago

We now have hannah (aka banana girl) a 3 year old female Golden,goofy,fun,loving and very smart.I would love to get another dog,either another golden(male) or a flat coated retriever.

Garrett

Sounds like a very nice fur family

Our male golden Cujo,was adopted from a family in the village that couldnt care for him anymore..Sadly,Cujo was struck by a car and killed at the tender age of 4,3 years ago

We now have hannah (aka banana girl) a 3 year old female Golden,goofy,fun,loving and very smart.I would love to get another dog,either another golden(male) or a flat coated retriever.

Golden Retrievers are beautiful dogs. I've always wanted a Labrador, but just don't have the room for one right now.

In the future we'll probably just have one small dog. I'm tired. ;)

lallieth

Golden Retrievers are beautiful dogs. I've always wanted a Labrador, but just don't have the room for one right now.

In the future we'll probably just have one small dog. I'm tired. ;)
Goldens are gorgeous dogs,except when they decide to make friends with a burr bush,or think that skunks are "kitties" or deer poo makes a good snack LOL

442488_200-1.jpg

Garrett

Goldens are gorgeous dogs,except when they decide to make friends with a burr bush,or think that skunks are "kitties" or deer poo makes a good snack LOL

442488_200-1.jpg

She is so cute! What a beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing.

I'm running Linux right now or I would put up some pictures of mine. I'll work on getting another computer up and running with Windows on it.

Newtimer

I have never been good at games but the one I found that I am addicted to is World of War Craft :shock4:

I thought it was going to be a good game for my husband. He played all the DND stuff with little miniatures. Who knew I would like as well

lallieth

She is so cute! What a beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing.

I'm running Linux right now or I would put up some pictures of mine. I'll work on getting another computer up and running with Windows on it.
OK Garrett,I will be waiting to see your furbabies :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Goldens are gorgeous dogs,except when they decide to make friends with a burr bush,or think that skunks are "kitties" or deer poo makes a good snack

:confused:

So what are you trying to say? Deer poo does NOT make a good snack? :panic:

lallieth

:confused:

So what are you trying to say? Deer poo does NOT make a good snack? :panic:
Not when she eats it then tries to give me kisses:eek:

I have never been good at games but the one I found that I am addicted to is World of War Craft :shock4:

I thought it was going to be a good game for my husband. He played all the DND stuff with little miniatures. Who knew I would like as well
Is WOW pretty much the same idea as LOTR(lord of the rings online)?

Last edited:

Garrett

Well, here they are. I hope they come through. :)

From top to bottom:

Coco on the left-Bear on the right.

In the middle is Bubba and bottom is Lucy.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.