More threads by GDPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I have read similar reports to what you have seen, LIT - so yeah, like not 'creating from scratch' these attitudes and things that exist, but more like an emboldening effect in these last couple of days in terms of the level of overt behaviour. Really worrying. I don't know if it is affecting all areas of your country but certainly it seems to be a phenomenon happening in some areas. I truly hope it is temporary and short.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
People can always agree to disagree politely without using inflammatory language

GDPR

GDPR
I have read similar reports to what you have seen, LIT - so yeah, like not 'creating from scratch' these attitudes and things that exist, but more like an emboldening effect in these last couple of days in terms of the level of overt behaviour. Really worrying. I don't know if it is affecting all areas of your country but certainly it seems to be a phenomenon happening in some areas. I truly hope it is temporary and short.

The saddest thing I have seen firsthand is young children,as young as 3 and 4 ,imitating what they have seen and heard.I have seen little girls upset over being called 'Miss Piggy' by little boys.Have heard them argue over which they like better,Trump or Hillary,it's spilling over into the very young ones,and it's sad to me.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
As much as I hate to do this, it seems that this thread keeps getting out of hand and people keep getting upset about it.

I think after close to 100 posts, if we count the ones removed, all that needs to be said about Trump has been said.

This thread is closed. Let's all move on to something else please.

Status
Not open for further replies.