More threads by ddHopes

ddHopes said:
So is that your baby in your avator or a pic like em?

(was this for me? - I'll answer anyway)
Its an Xman! (The Phoenix, aka, Jean Greay) I am in love with Xmen, and collect the comic books...

no problem dd

I noticed your a dd2 today. Big Hug from me. Tell yourself what a wonderful, caring, intellegent person you are (we have already seen this through your posts) and then give your wonderful, caring, intellegent self a great big hug, because you deserve a little comforting.

-Robin

ddHopes

I think this is bpd depression, you know situational and guilt verses, chemical embalance. It gets worse every day. And I am sleeping alot. Like I want to temp be dead. It is just awefull. I'm having outburst too.

I want you to know how much your message means. Just to know someone cares makes me cry. :unsure:
clear.gif

dd,2
clear.gif

ThatLady

I'm sorry you're feeling badly today, dd. Try to be good to yourself and don't beat yourself up. We all have bad days, and nobody's perfect. :)

ddHopes said:
I think this is bpd depression, you know situational and guilt verses, chemical embalance. It gets worse every day. And I am sleeping alot. Like I want to temp be dead. It is just awefull. I'm having outburst too.

I want you to know how much your message means. Just to know someone cares makes me cry. :unsure:
clear.gif

dd,2
clear.gif
From hearing a little about your background, I'm sure I dont have to tell you that the excess sleep is all part of what you are going through. I've been feeling like this alot recently, and have been forcing myself to do some painting or guitar practise rather than allow myself to sleep. I get around 10 hours a day at the moment, so even though my body is screaming, "put me down, and pull up the covers" I know that I'm not actually tired, and that I will just feel exactly the same when I wake up.
Perhaps there is something that you can 'force' (for lack of a better word) yourself to do, that you really enjoy?
And .... if crying is what you need, then let it happen.

ddhopes i am sorry you're at a low right now. it's hard, very hard. are you taking any medication or will you be seeing your doctor? for me it has helped a lot to talk to my doctor and get support with what i am struggling with. hang in there.

Halo

Hi DD

I too just wanted to say that I can relate to wanting to sleep and feeling really down. I have been there all too many times I just remember to be easy on yourself and take care.

ddHopes

Awwww. you guys are so supportive. The thing with bipolar is "this too shall pass". I'd really hate to have depression all the time. I had a hard time this week, but next week will be much much different I'm sure, it always is. I just wish I was more stable all the time, wouldn't know, it actually seems kinda boring. does that make sense. Since I"ve been this way all my life, I just do soothing exercises, plus I have bpd and they are so much alike. I'll find that site and post it. Here it is look at the similarities. wow :yikes:
http://www.psycheducation.org/depression/borderline.htm

ddHopes said:
you guys are so supportive. The thing with bipolar is "this too shall pass".

Dd,
This reminded me of something my cousin told me recently when I was feeling down. He told me that; during a certain festival, tibetian monks (when they were able to practise their religion) used to make statues made of butter. When the statues melted in the sun, it was a symbol of the nature of change in life. Since then, I have added it to my 'list of things to remember' on my office wall. It helps calm me sometimes.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.