More threads by stargazer

stargazer

Re: Can You Read Body Language?

I think that what ThatLady said earlier has got to be right--it takes a while getting to know someone before interpreting their body language with reasonable confidence and accuracy. Hence the case with my student.

David, I'm still not receiving notifications of topic replies. But I guess it's okay, I just have to remember which threads I'm trying to watch.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

SG said:
I'm still not receiving notifications of topic replies. But I guess it's okay, I just have to remember which threads I'm trying to watch.
It has to be that your ISP is flagging them as spam and deleting them, SG.

The other way is to check "New Posts" in the top navigation bar.

stargazer

Maybe I should just switch back to my runbox from g-mail. (Google mail confuses the heck out of me, anyway. I'm mainly using it for the calendar.)

stargazer

OK I switched it. If someone posts now, hopefully I'll receive a notification. Might not be online anymore this evening, however.

stargazer

It's morning now in California, and I'm online, in case anyone who's been following wants to randomly post something just to see if I receive an e-mail notification now. Thanks.

stargazer

Yes, that was it. Once I switched from g-mail back to Runbox, I started receiving e-mail notifications of replies. I also sent you a PM on another subject, and will await your reply. Thanks for everything.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
HB, you will have to resubscribe to any threads you were previously subscribed to. I just checked your settings and they are correct - you should recive a notification about this reply.

If so, it's just a matter of gradually resubscribing to threads of interest to you. If not, you might need to add the address of this forum to your address book or "whitelist".

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.