• Quote of the Day
    "In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived,
    and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
    The Buddha, posted by David Baxter

sister-ray

Over the past 40 mins Ive been getting this message when trying access parts of the forum, and at one point when I was trying to log on

HTTP Error 502 - Bad gateway

David Baxter

Administrator
Yes. Sorry. I installed a new feature and it crashed the mail server. Now uninstalled.

I think we should be back to normal now.

Mari

MVP
H! How do the quotes get into the rectangles? Should I be doing something specific if I want to use part of a quote from another post? :confused: Mari

David Baxter

Administrator
1. You can either click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the post and then delete the parts you don't need, OR

2. you can just copy-and-paste the part you want and click on the little square "quote" icon (it looks sort of like a comic book balloon only square) at the far right of the Quick Reply box or in the main edit window, OR

3. you can copy-and-paste the part you want and put [quote] before the quoted passage and [/quote] after the quoted passage.

Mari

MVP
Thank-you - I am trying 2.

2. you can just copy-and-paste the part you want and click on the little square "quote" icon (it looks sort of like a comic book balloon only square) at the far right of the Quick Reply box or in the main edit window,

:dimples: Mari

Top Bottom