• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel

Zog

Its me Zog. I suffer from traumatic stress disorder. Or something. I've come here for a little help.

Sorry to double post. I just thought I'd add that even though my posts are getting sent to the forum, I'm getting an error message whenever I send it.

Last edited:

David Baxter

Administrator
Welcome to Psychlinks, Zog.

Can you tell me what the error message says?

Zog

It says "The following error messages were displayed" and then there's nothing after that.

David Baxter

Administrator
How odd. I've never heard of that before.

This happens when exactly? After you click on the "Post Quick Reply" or "Submit" button?

Are you on a slow internet connection?

Zog

Quick reply, yes. It does say that the following error messages are displayed, and then nothing happens.

David Baxter

Administrator
But your post is successful anyway. Does this also happen if you use the "Reply" button (takes you to the advanced edit page) instead of Quick Reply?

Also, try posting using Quick Reply but instead of clicking on "Post Quick Reply", click on "Go Advanced" and submit it from there. Do you still get the error?

And finally, you haven't indicated what sort of internet connection you're on, and whether it's a shared connection (i.e., on a home network type of setup).

Zog

I'm on Broadband. And when I use the "reply" button, it says that there's something wrong with the "Delimiter".

David Baxter

Administrator
It sounds like something hasn't loaded correctly.

What's your browser (type nand version)? Do you have javascript enabled?

Try closing the browser connection to this forum. Then clear temporary internet files. Then reconnect to this forum. See if that corrects the problem.

Zog

I have javascript enabled, but I just got Windows Vista about a month ago. Maybe thats the problem.

David Baxter

Administrator
OK, so you're using Internet Explorer 7?

Try the steps I suggested above for forcing a reload of the scripts for the forum.

HA

A warm welcome to you, Zog. :hello:

Is Zog the name of a Dragon King?

Top Bottom