More threads by Zog

Zog

Its me Zog. I suffer from traumatic stress disorder. Or something. I've come here for a little help.

Sorry to double post. I just thought I'd add that even though my posts are getting sent to the forum, I'm getting an error message whenever I send it.

Last edited:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
How odd. I've never heard of that before.

This happens when exactly? After you click on the "Post Quick Reply" or "Submit" button?

Are you on a slow internet connection?

Zog

Quick reply, yes. It does say that the following error messages are displayed, and then nothing happens.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
But your post is successful anyway. Does this also happen if you use the "Reply" button (takes you to the advanced edit page) instead of Quick Reply?

Also, try posting using Quick Reply but instead of clicking on "Post Quick Reply", click on "Go Advanced" and submit it from there. Do you still get the error?

And finally, you haven't indicated what sort of internet connection you're on, and whether it's a shared connection (i.e., on a home network type of setup).

Zog

I'm on Broadband. And when I use the "reply" button, it says that there's something wrong with the "Delimiter".

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It sounds like something hasn't loaded correctly.

What's your browser (type nand version)? Do you have javascript enabled?

Try closing the browser connection to this forum. Then clear temporary internet files. Then reconnect to this forum. See if that corrects the problem.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.