More threads by HA

HA

Family Matters Conference – a mental health conference for families and professionals being presented jointly by SSO and the Mood Disorders Association of Ontario. The Conference will take place May 5-7, 2005 in Niagara Falls Ontario. Conference programs and registration details will be available in January 2005.

I have a PDF Flyer of this conference but don't see a way to add a file here.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
There may be a security vulnerability in the code that allows attachments so it's not implemented here. However, if you email it to me I can post it on the website for download. Or if it's already available on the net, you could post the link here.

HA

Yeah, security issues make sense. This flyer will be available on the Mood Disorders site and the SSO site but they are not there yet it seems. When they are I will post the link.

Thanks

HA

2005 Family Matters Conference

The First Conference of Its Kind

Families & Treatment, Partners in Recovery will bring together up to 300 family members, family mental health support groups, psychiatrists, family doctors and other mental health professionals.

Inspiring program topics include 15 different workshops addressing the following themes, Stigma & Discrimination, Working with Families, The Family Dynamic, Policy & Advocacy, and Innovations & Alternatives.

The 2005 Family Matters Conference will be held in Niagara Falls, Ontario from Thursday May 5th, 2005 until May 7th, 2005. To register, or for a copy of the conference program, please click on the following links below:

Schizophrenia Society of Ontario

Mood Disorders Association of Ontario

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.