More threads by Ashley-Kate

Hello just thought i would inform for the most of you that know me i have now just been informed that my fallow up .. (late ) with the nutritionist will be beginning next week on Wednesday i am soo happy i have already commenced fallow up with the psychologist and i will be seeing her for the second time next wed as well... things are looking up but as for all that i am not so certain anymore that i will completely pull through this anorexia as they call it but i am finally relieved in thinking that maybe i will be able to just live insight of it it will be a daily struggle i have let this behavior plant itself in me way to deep to expect it to leave any time soon and that does not upset me cause in some ways i feel safe with it around people can't come too close to me.. it protects me but with every behavior they have their limits and i need to relearn to situate my own thanks to all that have gave me counsel in the last 7 months of wait for treatment .
yours truly
ashley

Re: finally

That's really great, Ashley. :)

Wishing you the best with all of this. It will take some time and hard work to overcome the worst of this, but I believe you can do it.

Halo

Ashley-Kate,

I think that you really are taking the best steps in trying to move forward. I am proud of you and your achievements. :)

Take care and keep us updated on the progress.

ThatLady

That's good news, Ashley. I'm glad to hear you'll be talking to the nutritionist. There's obviously much for you to learn in order to overcome this problem, and you seem anxious to put out the effort to get better. That's half the battle, right there. :)

Similar threads

How I Stopped Feeling Unworthy of Love (And Finally Learned to Receive It) by Briana MacWilliam, TinyBuddha.com May 28, 2021 “I hope you find love, but more importantly, I hope you’re strong enough to walk away from what love isn’t.” ~ Tiffany Tomiko When I was in my early thirties, I briefly dated someone right after my divorce. It was one of those fast and furious things that had no label and left me wondering if I made most of it up in my head. It wasn’t the first time and it wouldn’t...
Replies
Views
Well... I was sort of in a... I don’t know. It was sort of a semi-zombie fog state. I felt rather heavy and mechanical, like I had to move slowly because I was on low power mode or something. Maybe Jesus took the wheel. Or an alien. I managed to drive to the store and back to get milk and a few other essentials and nonessentials. Got a voicemail from my psychiatrist’s office. Sounds like I may have been enraged/apoplectic about the wrong thing. If my caseworker had been more clear...
Replies
Views
Definitely. I could relate to the reasoning behind the rituals and realizing their nonsensical nature, but yet still feeling the intense compulsion to perform them. The rituals are performed for preventative/superstitious reasons to attempt to ensure future positive/similar/protective results. Despite the type of OCD, I think many sufferers can absolutely relate to his thought process.
Replies
Views
br350
B
All the Things You Think When You Finally Realize You're an HSP by Daniel Ying, IntrovertDear.com September 8, 2017 If you?ve always thought of yourself as different, and you found the world to be a looming and sometimes uncomfortable place to be, then you might be a highly sensitive person (HSP) like me. And, like me, if you?ve never quite been able to put your finger on who you are, or you found yourself suppressing your sensitive side, then it may have taken some time for you to...
Replies
Views