More threads by Ashley-Kate

Hello just thought i would inform for the most of you that know me i have now just been informed that my fallow up .. (late ) with the nutritionist will be beginning next week on Wednesday i am soo happy i have already commenced fallow up with the psychologist and i will be seeing her for the second time next wed as well... things are looking up but as for all that i am not so certain anymore that i will completely pull through this anorexia as they call it but i am finally relieved in thinking that maybe i will be able to just live insight of it it will be a daily struggle i have let this behavior plant itself in me way to deep to expect it to leave any time soon and that does not upset me cause in some ways i feel safe with it around people can't come too close to me.. it protects me but with every behavior they have their limits and i need to relearn to situate my own thanks to all that have gave me counsel in the last 7 months of wait for treatment .
yours truly
ashley

Re: finally

That's really great, Ashley. :)

Wishing you the best with all of this. It will take some time and hard work to overcome the worst of this, but I believe you can do it.

Halo

Ashley-Kate,

I think that you really are taking the best steps in trying to move forward. I am proud of you and your achievements. :)

Take care and keep us updated on the progress.

ThatLady

That's good news, Ashley. I'm glad to hear you'll be talking to the nutritionist. There's obviously much for you to learn in order to overcome this problem, and you seem anxious to put out the effort to get better. That's half the battle, right there. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.