More threads by kelsischanging

this is my first post...I am 17 and am a junior in high school...after graduation i plan to go to college and get a degree in biology w/ a minor in psychology and then go to medical school....I am a cutter...
I have been a cutter for only about eight months now which i've been observing from reading other posts that this is a short period of time....i mainly cut on one spot (left upper leg) but have cut other places....i guess some people would say that my cutting is a problem and that it's pretty serious...i've had to get stitches twice and had to get antibiotic shots four times...i am in theraphy for my cutting as well as for extreme depression and anxiety and other stuff dealing w/ my family....my father died of a brain tumor when i was nine....my mom remarried two years later to a complete idiot who doesn't see a problem with calling me fat and other deragatory names...i have a younger sister who seems perfect...
I was really excited when i found this website b/c even though i am forced to talk about this w/ my therapist i don't know anyone else who does this (or at least tells people about it)...so i can't talk w/ anyone who truely understands what it's like going through this....
well that's a little about me...i have read a lot of the post and can totally identify w/ a lot of things that people wrote...it was good to see that i'm not the only one feeling some of those feelings....talk to you soon :)
Code:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.