More threads by ladylore

ladylore

Account Closed
Tomorrow (August 23rd), I celebrate my first year anniversary being clean and sober. It feels like the past year has been both 5 yrs and 5 months. So much has changed. I have an official celebration on Sunday but also wanted to let you all know too, as the forum has become important to me both personally and for my recovery.

I had a session with my psychiatrist yesterday. I am experiencing more depression lately then not; I was telling him I don't know what symptoms are because of the PTSD or the addiction. He smiled and said it is one in the same especially because of my abuse history.

I still have mood swings but my life is so much better these days since I have been clean. Anyways, I hope all of you are keeping well and staying gentle with yourselves. The journey for me has been worth it.

:cake:

Ladylore

Halo

Happy Birthday Ladylore and congratulations on your 1st anniversary. :birthday:

Enjoy your celebration on Sunday!! :D

Take care :heart:
:hug: :hug:

ThatLady

:yahoo: Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary, ladylore! It's an accomplishment of which you should be very, very proud! :)

ladylore

Account Closed
It was fantastic and the cake was yummy:D It really was a special day... Gift now is the computer in my place is in working condition again :dance: So you will be hearing from me a heck of alot more often.

Ladylore

Thanks again.

ladylore

Account Closed
Forgtremember, congratulations of 5 months. Thats a big step in and of itself. Very cool. :D

The only draw back was the day after. All my senses were hightened to the point where it was painful to my system even to talk on the phone. I haven't felt that kind of sensitivity for a couple months.

So basically I hibernated for a couple of days and now my hearing is just starting to calm down. Maybe its was the cake itself, I have no idea. But other then the after affects, the day was fantastic.

Ladylore

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.