More threads by Heather

Heather

Hi all,

well I have been away for a really really really long time!!!

I have had no internet access at home and my flat mate moved out and was quite awful about it and she stole some of my stuff so it has all been an extremely stressful time, isn't it the case that when you need support the most that is when you can't have it!

But I am pleased to say that I have now got internet back and it is broad band (it is weird to be able to be on the phone and internet at the same time) and I also survived, I am a little worse for wear I have to say because I am drained but I am ok!!!

I have to admit though that I am upset that my flat mate couldn't leave nicely, I mean she had to make waves and she has done so much to hurt me already I thought she could have been nice this time, sigh, wasn't to be, why do people hurt people intentionally??? I don't understand I do anything I possibly can to avoid hurting people, even if they have hurt me, sigh!!!!

Heather...

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
There's a Simpsons episode where they have to give up "Stompy" the elephant and they take him to some sort of game preserve. Stompy is butting his head up against other elephants and the kids are asking the owner what that means. He gives them a couple of possible "zoology/ethology mumbo jumbo" explanations and then adds, "But some elephants are just jerks".

That sounds like he could have been talking about your ex-flatmate.

Heather

Thanks that just made me laugh so much, I have seen that episode actually so that made me laugh even harder, LOL.

Heather...

P.S. The house is much calmer with her not here!!!

Eunoia

good to have you back hun. the situation w/ the flat mate sounds messy... honestly, I think there's just some people in life who have no common courtesy or even think to pay a 2nd thought to what they're doing and how this might affect another person.. but I guess on the positive side, she's no longer your flat mate!

Heather

Thanks Eunoia,

I totally understand what you mean about the common courtesy thing, sigh.

And it is messy, but you are right, she is no longer my flat mate, and we have changed the locks!

Heather...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.