More threads by thequestioner

Hi everyone,

Anyone try any herbal remedies for focus/memory? I've found a few products online like 'focus fast', 'brain quicken' and 'constant focus' ... anyone try em?

Jazzey

Account Closed
No, I've never tried any of these TQ. But I would caution anyone against taking any form of herbal remedies without first checking with their doctor. While to some people herbal remedies seen innocous, some of them can be dangerous, particularly in combination with prescribed medicines or other herbal remedies.

With consultation of my daughters doctor she was tried on ADD Junior this help her alot. The teachers noticed a difference in her concentration. I think with any herbal remedie you really should talk with your doctor first as it could interfer with other medication Your doctor will have knowledge of some of these remedies so can give you input into what works or not.

thx for the replies guys... i printed the ingredient list for focus fast and took it to my doc and he said its okay, just dont take more than 2 pills per day.

Retired

i printed the ingredient list for focus fast and took it to my doc and he said its okay, just dont take more than 2 pills per day

If your doctor simply read the list of ingredients, without knowing anything about the product, he would have assumed you were showing him a list of ingredients in any one of many over the counter multi vitamins.

I suspect that had the doctor know the nature of this product and that this miracle product sells for nearly $1.00 a tablet, the doctor would have likely recommended going to your favorite pharmacy and buying one of the national brands or even house brands of multi vitamins which cost from 3? to 10? a tablet.

The ingredients of this miracle product are available in a normal healthy diet, which can be supplemented by a daily multi vitamin.

Unfortunately products like these are hyped to unsuspecting, ill informed and sometimes desperate individuals who fall prey to promises of exaggerated unsupported claims, at unrealistically inflated prices to support multilevel merchandising schemes, telemarketing or infomercial schemes. The exorbitant cost is needed to support commissions and promotional fees and not research or production.

If you are seeking advice on improving your focus and concentration , Questioner, you might begin by adopting good sleep habits, eating healthy nutritious food, don't smoke, exercising regularly and if you must use supplements, check the weekly ads in your local pharmacy and buy a bottle of whichever multi vitamin is on sale that week.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.