More threads by Daniel E.

Mari

MVP
and from some other forum

?Come on, folks. I?m losing faith in the collective knowledge of this forum if you can't provide me with useless information.?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Gotta give that one the same rating... :D

[SIGN]10/10[/SIGN]
But I think if I added that to the global notice it might give new members the wrong idea... :panic:

Hermes

So this is what the non sequitur [/I about the fruit ]meant. LOL. Going bananas....

""Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.""

ListAfterList.com - 18 Positive Effects of "Going Bananas"

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
So this is what the non sequitur [/I about the fruit ]meant. LOL. Going bananas....

""Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.""

ListAfterList.com - 18 Positive Effects of "Going Bananas"

Possibly. Or it may just have been a reference to constipation.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.