More threads by white page

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:rofl: Jazzey :D :lol:

Awww, Daniel. :support: are all your Canadian friends ganging up on you :teehee:

By the way, I like the colour choice of the paintballs, they will go well with my pajamas :rofl:

Mari

MVP
Why is there a screen but no picture for Mission Impossible? or has the ACA put us under a blackout? :noidea: Mari

Jazzey

Account Closed
..Why do you ask all the tough questions! :) :lol: I'm not internet savvy - that's why it's black (I think??? :confused:) :heart:

But to be sure, we'd have to ask the "anti-canadian"- I'm not prepared to do that! :mad: - are you? :)

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
That is a very motivating song :) I will have to get my own battle music.

BTW, there's no video by design -- whoever put that song up didn't provide video.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I was trying to be a typical peacefull Canadian and no one noticed :cry:

:lol:

The thread is going to fast lol

Mari

MVP
Dear NikNak, my post was supposed to go before your post but you posted faster than me - everyone posts faster than me.:hissyfit: I am going to sleep on it. :heart: Mari

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
That's ok Mari. Threads get ahead of me all the time :rofl: I think everyone here knows how slow I am with reading threads :lol:

Jazzey

Account Closed
everyone posts faster than me. I am going to sleep on it. Mari
I beg to differ - I think the competition is on Mari. I'm pretty slow in that department and Daniel keeps insisting on proving that to me ! :hissyfit: ;)
Good night Mari - nice "playing" with you :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.