More threads by lallieth

lallieth

Date of Event-Sunday Jan 20 8:30am
Place of Event-Bush Area
Event-Casual Morning walk with dog friends,K.b,Tavi & Hannah

I will let my banana girl(hannah) tell the story

Oh boy a bushy walk,hey there's Kb and Tavi.I hope KB is in a better mood this morning,he was really cranky yesterday.Oh Tavi I like her,but shes just a bouncy pup sometimes,she annoys me and I have to get mad at her

It's cold this morning,but snow snow snow snuffle...grunt..snort I love to bury my nose in the cold snow.

WAIT...what's that wonderful smell.."snuffle..sniff...sniff..snuffle, seems to be over here...snuffle...oh getting closer...sniff..sniff...

OH OH...that wonderful smell..is it a dead something? oh no no wait,maybe its horse poo...or better yet DEER POO..oh my fav!!!!!!!..sniff...snuffle...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh there it is...but OH OH it;s by a picky bush

I don't like picky bushes,they get stuck in me and make me really bad itch..maybe I can just roll a little weeny bit in the good dead smell and wont hit the picky bush...ahhhhh yes...the other dogs are gonna be SO mad that I found the good dead smell first...na na na na

I dont SEE MOM..where is MOM..am I lost? I hear her calling me..god I wish she wouldnt call me "banana girl" in front of the gang,,its so embarassing.

Oh oh,,I feel itchy,nibble...scratch...nibble..My chest is itchy..nibble...my LEGS are itchy...scratch...OH my EARS ARE SO ITCHY...bite...bite...scratch..scratch

Mom is gonna be SO SO MAD..maybe If I run by her real quick she wont see..here goes...................................................

Me-Oh my GOD HANNAH what have YOU DONE?"

Hannah" Oh oh...mommy caught me"

At this point hannah returns to me COVERED IN BURRS....they are EVERYWHERE *sigh*...being a golden retriever owner..sometimes I really wonder :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.