More threads by Jimmy Greer

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jimmy Greer; at least that is the name I am using online. I?m a 40-something writer who had the shock of my life a couple months back. My beautiful wife of 10 years up and left a week before Christmas for was I see as no discernable reason. I started putting my thoughts into a blog daily to help get things off my chest and to try and see if I can make some sense of what is happening to me.

In the in between time, I've also be perusing online forums on divorce and relationships and finding solace in the fact I am not alone in this. The information I have gleaned had be so helpful.

All the best to everyone going through the things I am.

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Jimmy :welcome2:

I am glad that you decided to join us and I hope that you find some information that you are looking for. Hope to see you around :wave:

dark

Hi Everyone, My name is Jimmy Greer; at least that is the name I am using online. I?m a 40-something writer who had the shock of my life a couple months back. My beautiful wife of 10 years up and left a week before Christmas for was I see as no discernable reason. I started putting my thoughts into a blog daily to help get things off my chest and to try and see if I can make some sense of what is happening to me.

Certainly a hard loss you're experiencing; hope you can come to terms and perhaps determine "why" from her just for knowledge and closure.

Good luck and welcome!

sunset

Hi Jimmy, and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your troubles, and pray you will find peace.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.