More threads by g-scared

g-scared

ok, so maybe i should have posted the compliment here. i'm kind of new and dunno what i'm doing here yet. if it's not too much trouble maybe you could give me a quick run-around.
:)

Re: Sunsets

Hey g-scared, welcome to psychlinks!

If you're comfortable doing it, you might want to introduce yourself in here by clicking on "New Topic" on the top right of that page.

You'll also find lots of good information in the Welcome to Psychlinks section (it's at the top of the homepage)

Welcome again! 👋

ThatLady

Welcome, G-scared, to the forums! We're very glad you're here with us. This is a place where we all share the good things and the not-so-good things. We're a community working together to help one another. :)

g-scared

oh, thanks. it's very nice to meet all of you.?
umm.. introduction.? i guess, i'm an intern architect.? i work about 9 to 10 hours a day and have a live-in boyfriend that is going through some hard times.?

i live in atlanta, by railroad tracks in an industrial neighborhood.? my boyfriend and i have mixed interactions.? sometimes they are enchanting, but other times they put me on edge.? he is not dangerous in any way though.? he's just really really confused.

well, hope to hear more of you soon.? ?:)

Rosa

HI ya g-scared and welcome to the boards. Its really hard to make a mistake around here. As an introduction you can always read thru the board rules at the top but its mostly just common courtsey type stuff. I'm glad your here.
Rosa

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.