More threads by little lamb

ThatLady

Hi, little lamb, and welcome! We're glad you've come to join us here. :)
:welcome:

Hee! I was just getting ready to move these two posts and somebody beat me to it! Thanks! :red:

Welcome little Lamb!
I look forward to your forum posts.
Plus... We do have one or two Mary's on this forum!!
How Cool is that?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
(I know, stupid joke!!)
:D

Halo

Welcome Little Lamb and glad that you have joined us.

I look forward to seeing you around.

:welcome:

Phoenix,
I totally cracked up when I ready your post about having Mary's on the forum. Thanks for the laugh today :D

Rosa

just wanted to add another 'welcome to the boards...so glad you found us here :)
In friendship
Rosa

ddHopes

Hi Lil lamb, I'm a newbie too, hope to get to know you better, this place rocks.!!!
The people are so nice. Hope you enjoy it like I have been.

:hello: :welcome: :clap: :lol:

dd

Nancy said:
Phoenix,
I totally cracked up when I ready your post about having Mary's on the forum. Thanks for the laugh today :D

Thanks Nancy
It turns out It was actually a 'Mary' that gave Little Lamb her nick name, so I wasn't so embarrassed about my silly humour after all!! Lol

Thanks everyone. Glad to be here and praise God I found this website. Everyone is so encouraging!

Yes... I was given the nickname "Little Lamb" by a lady I use to work with years ago. Every night when she would leave the office she would always stop and say to me, "Good night little lamb!" Her name was Mary so it stuck and I became known as "Mary's little lamb." (Were were also neighbors and lived right next door to each other in a condo unit.) I am honored to be called this because Mary is such a sweetheart. There have been several different versions of this nickname since then such as "lamb chop", "little lamb chop" and "pork chop" - but I don't like the pork chop one! :p

Hugs,
Little Lamb

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.