More threads by LadyMarigold

Hi there,
I am new to this page but have experience using a support forum. I am diagnosed but un-diagnosed at the same time. I just completed intensive testing and am awaiting the results. I look forward to meeting new people and helping as much as receiving support across the board. Just like many of you, I good day and I have bad days, more bad than good I admit lately, but I have faith that will change. I lack support here at home and out in the community so I am reaching out here. I look forward to meeting some of you.

Retired

Welcome to Psychlinks, Marigold and thank you for joining us! Feel free to check out the Forum, join in any ongoing discussions or start someof your own. If you need help with the forum software, just let us know.

I am diagnosed but un-diagnosed at the same time.

What is/are the current confirmed diagnosi(e)s and what were the assessments you recently underwent?

Sorry to hear about the lack of support at home; hopefully we might provide some of the support and information you need.

What are your most immediate needs or concerns?

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Welcome, Marigold! Hope you will enjoy looking through the forum and participating. Nice to meet you :)

My current confirmed diagnoses is Anxiety with suicidal ideation, and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. The doctor did say this may change once my results come back. I suffer from insomnia and nightmares, flashbacks, and phantom smells. I also get occasional whispers inside my head. I am medicated for the anxiety so I am not fiddling and jumpy all the time, and this helps me sleep a bit better.
As far as help, I am hoping to learn tools to help me get through the bad times and help me to get back to a regular happy life.
Immediate concerns and needs would have to be dealing with the memories and dreams that keep me awake many nights. I find myself tired all the time. Tools for dealing with anxiety outside the home when im out.

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Thank you Making_Art, glad to be here

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Thank you forgetmenot :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:43 PM ----------

glad to meet you MHealthJo

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.