• Quote of the Day
    "It’s not the size of the step that gets you there. It’s the fact that you’re taking the step."
    Mark Victor Hansen, posted by Daniel

Angie611

Hi, I'm Angie.

I did kind of introduce myself in a different thread, but thought I would do it in the appropriate place also.

I'm 32 years old and have recently started school, my goal is to graduate with a Master's degree in Counseling. I'm only able to take 4 classes per year so it will be quite some time before I reach my goal. I'm actually hoping I will be finishing college at about the time my 10 year old son is.

I live with my boyfriend of a little over 2 years, he has 3 daughters, ages 8, 11, and 14.

I'm looking forward to the knowledge I will gain here and getting to know all of you.

David Baxter

Administrator
Well, I did kind of welcome you in that different thread but...

Welcome again to PsychLinks Online, Angie... :eek:)

HA

Welcome Angie,

I have a son who is 26 and a daughter who is 23 and I hope to do a Master's degree in art therapy. It's a long road but I do believe that education is a life long process.

All the best on your journey.

Angie611

HeartArt said:
Welcome Angie,

I have a son who is 26 and a daughter who is 23 and I hope to do a Master's degree in art therapy. It's a long road but I do believe that education is a life long process.

All the best on your journey.

All the best to you too.

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom