• Quote of the Day
    "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
    Nelson Mandela, posted by Daniel

Angie611

Hi, I'm Angie.

I did kind of introduce myself in a different thread, but thought I would do it in the appropriate place also.

I'm 32 years old and have recently started school, my goal is to graduate with a Master's degree in Counseling. I'm only able to take 4 classes per year so it will be quite some time before I reach my goal. I'm actually hoping I will be finishing college at about the time my 10 year old son is.

I live with my boyfriend of a little over 2 years, he has 3 daughters, ages 8, 11, and 14.

I'm looking forward to the knowledge I will gain here and getting to know all of you.

David Baxter

Administrator
Well, I did kind of welcome you in that different thread but...

Welcome again to PsychLinks Online, Angie... :eek:)

HA

Welcome Angie,

I have a son who is 26 and a daughter who is 23 and I hope to do a Master's degree in art therapy. It's a long road but I do believe that education is a life long process.

All the best on your journey.

Angie611

HeartArt said:
Welcome Angie,

I have a son who is 26 and a daughter who is 23 and I hope to do a Master's degree in art therapy. It's a long road but I do believe that education is a life long process.

All the best on your journey.

All the best to you too.

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom